Monday, June 13, 2016

Wildflower Mercantile

For as much as I love the mountains, most of my creative life has been lived in the Prairie State. The simple, forested, wildflower-speckled landscapes of Illinois were among the first my eyes beheld as an artist, and I appreciate my wholesome home state for teaching me to see beauty in all of nature's creation.

So when I found Wildflower Mercantile here in Estes Park a few weeks ago, a little country cottage whose inner walls are literally the outside of a mountain, I knew I had to talk to the owner about getting some flower-inspired cards in her lovely shop. And today I dropped off a collection of just that- so if you find yourself in my little mountain town, be sure to swing by Wildflower Mercantile and get your rustic country fix!

xoxo

No comments: