Sunday, April 3, 2016

.

man longs for always. we all long for always. true love desires permanence. fear tells us we're not worthy of it, or not to invest because we don't want to be hurt. but that only winds up hurting us more. most. i look around me and my certainty is that God is love. whoever does not love does not know God (1 John 4:8). there will only ever be one always, and it is Him. it is Him for us. there will only ever be one holder of my whole heart, completer of my whole being, deliverer of my every pain. when we find that in the right place we don't have to ask for it from others- and how much better will we love our fellow man when we understand this. everything is better- everything is just fine and i am unafraid- when it is His love that flows from me. man struggles to control his thoughts and control his behavior and control everything, and never considers surrender.

xoxo

No comments: