Saturday, February 20, 2016

Have Vision.

Today: some thoughts from a notebook entry from June of last year, and a painting done last night.

The past two years of my life have been so full of seeking God, of listening to His direction over my own fear and doubt; of watching what He is doing in my life and following diligently. 

What comes from the Lord will manifest, will stay, will both carry us into eternity and satisfy us right now. Whatever He has put in our hearts will lead us directly to Him, and lead us directly to our deepest joy. I'm so excited for the future, for the life ahead. I know it contains great things.

For still the vision awaits its appointed time;
    it hastens to the end- it will not lie.
If it seems slow, wait for it;
    it will surely come; it will not delay.
-Habakkuk 2:3

xoxo

No comments: