Monday, June 15, 2015

a walk in the light



"True strength does not come out of bravado. Until we are broken, our life will be self-centered, self-reliant; our strength will be our own. So long as you think you are really something in and of yourself, what will you need God for? I don't trust a man who hasn't suffered; I don't let a man get close to me who hasn't faced his wound. Think of the posers you know- are they the kind of man you would call at 2:00 A.M., when life is collapsing around you? Not me. I don't want clich├ęs; I want deep, soulful truth." -John Eldridge, Wild at Heart
simply-divine-creation:Perfectly Sweet Honeysuckle Soda | A Daily Something


"If we are honest, I mean if we are truly honest, what we all long for more than the touch of another, is to be understood beyond words." -J. Cudjo  
Bianca Cash
into the light
"I want to marry you and watch the fire in your eyes burn as your face begins to wrinkle. I want to see how you are 50 years from now and know that I married the girl whose soul could never die. I want to hear you when you're angry and to laugh when you are happy, I want to know that I have someone who understands that life is tough, but it's good when you have someone with you. I want to know that at the end of my life, I had someone that I could love and who loved me back." -T.B. LaBerge, 50 Years
Crystals, feathers, shells...


"Hatred is one of the passions that can master a life, and there is a type of temperament very prone to it, ready to see life in terms of vindictive melodrama, ready to find stimulus and satisfaction in frightful demonstrations of 'justice' and revenge." -H.G. Wells
by Brad Yuen
Yep!
"We are at our most powerful the moment we no longer need to be powerful." -Eric Micha'el Leventhal

xoxo

No comments: