Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Work

Today I had a busier day off than I would have had at work.  I was out of the office today on account of my sister moving to San Francisco, but after I took her to the airport, I headed to my mom's to paint 250 bowls with the Chicago skyline on them to donate to a fund raiser next week.
Yep, each and every one, hand painted, and bagged and tied with ribbon.  It took about 8 hours- moving at a very rapid pace- and I am beat.  Tomorrow I have work again, and again after that- 9 to 5 at job number one and then over to Anthropologie to close from 6 to 11 pm. 
I'm really happy to be getting so much business lately- and making more money so that I can give back to some charitable and fund raising events, but man is it hard being a one-woman show.  I won't have a free Saturday until November, but hopefully all the work I'm putting in now pays off.

xoxo

No comments: