Saturday, June 30, 2012

Reawakening

When I say “I love you,” its not because I want you or because I can’t have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, and how you try.  I’ve seen your kindness and your strength.  I’ve seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what and who you are." -Joss Whedon
"Enjoy simplicity.  Go to where you can make things simple, have things simple, keep things simple.  Where people can appreciate the simplest thing about you- who you are, not what you do or how you spend your days. Attach to nothing, experience everything.  Let things come in, let things go out.  Breathe.  Be who you are.  Don't compromise.  Look for yourself as you create yourself.  Don't settle.  Listen to that voice that tells you what to do for you.  Encourage others to do the same.  And keep listening, to stay alive, even if they won't."
 
"Many people die at 25 and are not buried until they are 75."  -Ben Franklin
"One of the most amazing things that can happen is finding someone who sees everything you are and won’t let you be anything less.  They see the potential of you.  They see endless possibilities.  And through their eyes, you start to see yourself the same way.  As someone who matters.  As someone who can make a difference in this world."  -Susane Colasanti, So Much Closer 
"Why don’t you tell me that 'if the girl had been worth having, she’d have waited for you?'  'No, sir, the girl really worth having won’t wait for anybody.'" -F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise

xoxo 

No comments: