Wednesday, April 18, 2012

His & Hers: Wedding Gifts

 
I made this set of stacking mugs as a custom wedding gift for my best friend and her soon-to-be husband, who are getting married in a month!

The design features the bride and groom's names, a quote (for them, I chose one from Corinthians, since they're both very rooted in their faith), and the date of their wedding.  Love letters complete the exterior of each cup, along with an aligning heart- half on his and half on hers.

I know lots of people my age-ish are getting married around now, so I thought I'd share this creation in the event that anyone is looking for a cool, different, customized wedding gift, great for a young couple!  Each piece is microwave and dishwasher safe, and 100% made to order: I can include whatever colors and text/verse/quote you want, or if you tell me a little about the couple I can pick one I think would be perfect for them!

Head over here to order your set now, and give a wedding gift that will be cherished, special, and actually used on a daily basis :).

xoxo

No comments: